Gain the competitive edge by providing “Internet-ready”
office space for prospective tenants.
The quality and speed of the available Internet are key considerations for modern businesses looking to relocate offices. Yet many commercial offices still do not have a satisfactory solution in place. We have helped many commercial property landlords to get their buildings connected, leading to reduced lead times to occupation and reduced vacant unit costs.
Current Challenges for
- Process for enabling super-fast business-grade Internet for tenants may be time consuming and protracted
- Wayleave can be a real pain to agree each time a tenant looks to arrange internet connectivity
- Restrictive rights that Telecommunications Code Operators (e.g. BT, COLT) have on premises
- Paying business rates on empty units
- Delayed rental payments as tenants are slow to move in due to Internet connectivity challenges
Current Challenges for Prospective
- Available units may not be “Internet-ready”
- May be a limit to the maximum Internet speeds available through conventional providers
- Activation of fibre Internet connectivity can take 60-90 days on average (some cases take significantly longer!)
- Potential of unplanned legal fees and costs of groundworks
How We Can Help
We work closely with landlords, property advisors and developers to help get office space leased faster and to reduce vacancy costs.
- We will carry out site surveys at all of your properties to determine the available options
- We will advise you of the available options for each building
- We obtain your agreement on the most appropriate option for each site
- We will project manage the whole connectivity process on your behalf, ensuring a legal and technical solution is in place
- We will work with your commercial agents to promote your properties as “Internet-ready”
- New tenants will be able to connect to ultra-fast Internet in days, not weeks
Companies We’ve Helped
Below are some of the companies we’ve undertaken connectivity projects for:
The Techsolve DNA
The traits and values we hold which you'll always experience when working with us.
We use Plain English. We won't ever try to baffle you with tech speak.
We invest in understanding your business so that we can implement the right solutions to help it thrive.
We think and act strategically to minimise reactive decisions. When issues arise, we act fast to resolve them.
We always strive to do the right thing, not necessarily what will make us more money.
We take pride in our work. We continually seek to improve what we do, for your benefit.
We don't believe in the impossible. If there is no immediately obvious solution, we don't give up. We think outside the box and strive to solve the issue at hand.
We partner with the best
We have nurtured partnerships and relationships with industry-leading vendors to deliver you the best solutions.
Awards and Accreditations
We’re proud to have our work, ethos, and process validated by external organisations.
Work With Us – You’d Be In Good Company
Here’s a selection of some of the companies who trust us to deliver.
Tel: +44 (0)203 3 970 978
Email: [email protected]
Surrey/West Sussex Office
1st Floor, Saxon House
Tel: +44 (0)203 9 419 825