Internet connectivity for landlords and property firms that own or manage commercial office spaces. We work closely with you to help get office space leased faster and to reduce vacancy costs.
Gigabit Business Grade Internet
Delivered in days not months
The quality and speed of the available Internet are key considerations for modern businesses looking to relocate offices. Yet many commercial offices still do not have a satisfactory solution in place. We have helped many commercial property landlords to get their buildings connected, leading to reduced lead times to occupation and reduced vacant unit costs.
- Process for enabling super-fast business-grade Internet for tenants may be time consuming and protracted
- Wayleave can be a real pain to agree each time a tenant looks to arrange internet connectivity
- Restrictive rights that Telecommunications Code Operators (e.g. BT, COLT) have on premises
- Paying business rates on empty units
- Delayed rental payments as tenants are slow to move in due to Internet connectivity challenges
for Prospective Business Tenants
- Available units may not be “Internet-ready”
- May be a limit to the maximum Internet speeds available through conventional providers
- Activation of fibre Internet connectivity can take 60-90 days on average (some cases take significantly longer!)
- Potential of unplanned legal fees and costs of groundworks
How TechSolve can help
Get a competitive advantage over other buildings.
- We carry out site surveys at all of your properties to determine the available options
- We obtain your agreement on the most appropriate option for each site
- We project manage the whole connectivity process on your behalf, ensuring a legal and technical solution is in place
- We will work with your commercial agents to promote your properties as “Internet-ready”
- New tenants will be able to connect to ultra-fast Internet in days, not weeks