Whether you’re a small business, commercial property owner or landlord, a fast and stable internet connection is imperative. These days, it’s as important as having running water and electricity in the building. We’re here to make the process of getting internet as quick and painless as possible.
For Office Tenants
There's nothing more frustrating when you set your sights on a new office, which is the perfect size in the perfect location, and the internet connectivity is shoddy or a hassle to set up. And often there will be issues you won't know about until you move in, like how long the activation of fibre internet will take or that there's a limit on the maximum internet speeds you can achieve.
- We will advise you of the available options either within your current office space, or the new building you plan to move to
- We will talk to the landlord, building management and legal advisers to get your new connection in place
- We will take care of the whole connectivity process on your behalf, ready for your move-in date
- We can work with your fit-out company to install the necessary infrastructure in your new office
- We offer ongoing managed IT support if you require
For commercial property owners
We're experts in the commercial property industry. We understand the technical and legal challenges you're facing, whether that's wayleave or the restrictive rights that telecommunications code operators (for example BT, COLT) have on premises. We also understand that office tenants often withhold their rent payments or they're slow to move in because of internet connectivity issues.
- We carry out site surveys at all of your properties and present appropriate options to you
- We work with you to determine the most appropriate option for each site, ensuring new tenants can connect to ultra-fast internet in days, not weeks
- We take care of the whole connectivity process on your behalf, ensuring a legal and technical solution is in place
- We will then work with your commercial agents to promote your properties as “internet-ready”